Friday, February 8, 2013

I hate 2 admit it, but the greatest Blog site of all time is NOT mine.

A Real Retro McCoy Poster 
Ok, so there. I said it. Not that I'm hanging my head in shame, I've tried to produce a good read, but OMG I love art, (always have) and I just love this guy's Blog. I mean like it's 4 Stars, 2 thumbs up, and all that plus a bag of chips. I'm telling you, dress in drag and go go Mountain Dew the hula.  It may well be one of the greatest Blogs covering different 'geek related pop culture" Artwork ever produced to date: I just can't get over the collection of great stuff that he's gathered together all in one place. I've spend days here because it's just so easy to get lost in all of it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have;  so here is both my wholehearted endorsement and the link:

http://geekartgallery.blogspot.com



                                

 Now, I'd say, try not to get lost, or dare you not to     get lost, but really, go get lost. It's a futile attempt not to.However, even though I know u don't have 2 have it, or even need it, you most certainly have my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment